18.10.15

worrying...


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Matthew 6:34

we are all guilty of worrying too much. i personally worry about everything. just recently, i said to my mum "when i am not stressing or worrying about anything, i feel that i am not doing anything". that is most definitely not a healthy thing. i drive myself crazy because i worry. 

i am a crazy, no sense type of person. how am I meant to get anything done while worrying? that's the point... i don't. i think that while i worry it makes me get along with life, but instead i get too stressed and to upset about life. when i sit back and calm down, that's when my life starts getting productive. 


life isn't meant to be spent worrying, it's meant to be spent living and loving God. i just need to step back and let God deal with it. i am merely a human being, i cannot solve the problems i got myself into, and worrying won't solve them either. only God can fix my mess. 

maybe you worry too? instead of stressing yourself out, take a step back and pray. God has everything under control, just relax. grab a book and some lemonade, lets enjoy life. 

much love,
miss H

3 comments:

  1. A lot has been happening to me the last few months and I find I tend to worry. I always have to step back and remind myself it is all in God's control and I can't change anything by worrying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally the same. Sometimes it's hard to remember God sees the past, present and future. But I totally agree, we can't change anything by worrying :D <3

      Delete
  2. AMEN.
    that is all.

    endlessgracephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! You have made my day a little bit brighter!! :)
Please remember to not use unGodly words and to make sure your comment is pleasing to God.
Thank you so much!!!
<3
God Bless,
Miss H