9.5.15

some things i have learned from having a cold


1. you always catch it from a family member
my sister had gotten sick on Monday, and i was doing everything i could to not catch what she had.
flu animated GIF
but then.... disaster struck!! she got a coke spider, and she asked me to eat the ice cream off. i asked her if she had eaten from the spoon, and she was like "nah". so me being me, i happily started eating the ice cream. and then that was when she told me she had forgotten she had actually eaten from the spoon.
and then what happens you ask? well, i caught what she had. 

2. you may think staying home from school is a good thing, but then when you go back to school, you realize you were horridly wrong. 
most of us do not like school. and i was kind of glad to not go. we hadn't really been doing a lot of work, i didn't think i would miss out on much. and then my friends sent the work i had missed out on home with my sister, and i had three sheets of math questions, 2 sheets for english, 2 sheets for history and two sheets for humanities. why??

fml animated GIF

3. your appetite is gone. even when someone offers you chocolate. 
we had youth group last night, and the theme was chocolate night. i felt okay to go, so i went. and after eating 5 little bars of chocolate, i was done. even when they bought out the chocolate fountain. 

4. when you are sick and everyone else is fine, they all eat ice cream and M&Ms...
*cries* any other time i would have danced and partied and eaten and eaten but i just am not interested and it hurts *cries*

5. waking up is the worst
when you are sick you are colder and tireder than normal which makes it extremely hard to get out of bed (but in saying that, its always hard to get out of bed) *winks*


now, i believe that what i have is just a cold.  but it is a really annoying cold and it just sucked all the energy out of me and turned my nose into a water fountain. this is why sometimes i don't like winter.

that is all for now. i need to go blow my nose. *waves*


4 comments:

  1. I know that feel girl. lol.

    But coming from a family that's the size of a small country, you need to have a really good immune system. WHICH I HAVE! So when I DO GET sick, I get REALLY sick, because it's only the really tough colds that get through my immune firewall, which is irritating. :)

    Feel bettah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! I usually have a really good immune system, so I wasn't really worried when I drank my sister's spider, but I now realize I was being ignorant and should have shared it with my brothers...
      JUST KIDDING! But I shouldn't rely on my awesome immune system cause sometimes it has bad days ;)

      But when I do get sick (Which is fairly rare because of the awesome immune systems we have both seemed to inherit) it gets bad. So sometimes I'll have really bad stomach pains and we will think its appendicitis, but its just my tummy being weird because of a cold.

      I do feel better. Just an annoying runny nose, but that's normal in all winter :D

      Delete
  2. *waves hi*

    I can SO relate, Holly.

    Appetite loss, when there's good food? UGHHHHH. UGH.
    Yeah. I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves back*
      Hi!!

      I know, it is terrible! And then you sorta feel bad for not eating anything but then you know that if you had eaten something, it wouldn't have ended well.
      It's a terrible feeling, isn't it?

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! You have made my day a little bit brighter!! :)
Please remember to not use unGodly words and to make sure your comment is pleasing to God.
Thank you so much!!!
<3
God Bless,
Miss H