15.5.15

the time is upon us....

it is now the time for wearing odd woolly socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

wanna know why this is this time?

because it is winter!!!!! and odd woolly socks is the jam in winter. its what all the cool kids wear (obviously).

woolly socks are the bomb diggity.
the smile to my face
the beat to my heart
the plot in a good book
the l in lol (its so nice you say it twice)
the brush to my hair
and the socks to my feet (hahahaha get it??)

woolly socks are happiness in winter.

and that is all i have to say.

now you are wondering why you even decided to read this post.

hahaha got ya.

just kidding. have an awesome day!! :D

God Bless,
Miss H

and a special shoutout to Rose who was totally awesome and fixed some coding on this blog. You are awesome Rose!!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. Winter. Thanks for reminding me...
    On the bright side, woolly socks... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAY WE'RE heading towards summer, and I'm excited to NOT have to wear socks. Or shoes. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shoes sometimes annoy me, but socks rule. my least favorite part about winter is the long sleeved shirts. they are annoying. but socks and jeans and stockings are super.

      Delete
  3. It's cold here, so my feet are cold. I could do with some wolly socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! You have made my day a little bit brighter!! :)
Please remember to not use unGodly words and to make sure your comment is pleasing to God.
Thank you so much!!!
<3
God Bless,
Miss H