19.12.15

The Shower Routine (by Bekka)

All ladies have a very long shower/bath routine, especially if it involves shaving that night, so how about we all involve a little Jesus time while we wash our hair? Here's the shower prayer routine: 

While taking clothes off: 
I pray that in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, that all evil is gone. Satan, you have no place here in my life so in the name of God LEAVE ME!

Rinsing off body:
Father, I thank you for the body you gave me. I thank you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of you. I pray that through my actions, others may come to know you; that they would see the difference in the way I hold myself 

Washing hair: 
Lord, I pray for my mind. I pray that you would protect my mind from all the evil in the world. I want to be pure in my thoughts as well as actions. Lord I pray that nothing impure would be in my thoughts. Lord, build a filter that protects my mind from all temptation to do wrong.

Washing arms/shaving armpits:
Heavenly Father I pray that the arms I have will be used for holding people up and not for knocking them down. Lord I pray that through my walk that whenever I see someone struggling I would reach out to them and be their arm for support. Give me patience as I learn to help people up and assist in carrying them through the rough times they face. Give me wisdom to know when someone is in need of help but too afraid to say it, that I might be able to approach them in a way that is not intimidating. 

Washing legs/shaving legs:
Lord God I pray that with these legs I am able to walk the walk as I have talked the talk. Give me the strength I need to walk down the narrow road that I may light the way for others to follow in my footsteps that ultimately lead in the way you set out for us. I pray that even though sometimes the road may hit a few bumps, that I would stay walking on the same track that leads to eternity with you. 

Washing hands and feet:
Jesus I pray that these hands and feet will be ones that mimic yours. I pray that with these hands I can give selflessly in order to show others the love of Christ. I pray that these hands won't spend time bringing in things for their owner to enjoy but rather give out things for others to cherish. I pray that these feet will lead many onto the path that was set out for us to follow. 

Rinsing off body at end:
I pray that you would help me in achieving all these goals I have laid out here today. Father I pray that I would lean on you and you alone to give me the strength I need to do what I am lead to do. Give me the courage and wisdom that is needed in each situation and I pray that through my actions, people will be turned to Christ. I thank you for placing me on this earth and I thank you for the plan you have in my life for me to do great things. Thank you for the body you have given me in which I am able to live out the plan you have for me. I ask all these things in Jesus' heavenly awesome name,
Amen. 

- Bekka 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! You have made my day a little bit brighter!! :)
Please remember to not use unGodly words and to make sure your comment is pleasing to God.
Thank you so much!!!
<3
God Bless,
Miss H